ICare TechnicianPompano Beach, FL | Posted: 2021-06-10
Reports Directly to the Director of Operations. Provide Quality Assurance of ICRealtime Camera and Recorder products, prior to order fulfillment. The Build Engineer will have hands-on time with nearly every product that is shipped to customers to ensure that their customer experience is excellent.
Basic job duties include but are not limited to:
- Maintaining an ‘excellent’ level of technical support for our customers. Candidates will demonstrate grace when interacting with customers while resolving technical problems that span a range of platforms and technologies (Surveillance Hardware / Software (Mobile and Desktop), TCP/IP Networking, Customer Provided Routers for SOHO, Web
- Assemble Recorders on a Daily Basis
- Updating cameras with the latest firmware available
- RMA Assistance Board changing repair of cameras when needed
- Nema Box assembling
- Troubleshooting / repairing defective Nema box returns
- Troubleshooting of DVRS, AVRS, NVRS, CAMERAS
- Providing assistance to Warehouse teams as needed in loading / unloading trucks, organizing and counting incoming inventory.
- Assist in maintaining B-Stock and Open Box Inventory
- Continuously learning updated industry and product knowledge regarding best practices and latest Practice!
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening.Ability to multi-task and context-switch effectively between different activities
- Flexible, team player, get-it-done personality
- Ability to organize and plan work independently
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment